WHAT CUSTOMERS THINKS ABOUT VIRGIN FIBRE

Virgin Media Fibre Complaints, Please post all your Virgin Media Complaints in this section what's good or bad about the service, what response you have had from Virgin customer services.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:31 am

Absolutely appalled! In 2018, virgin media is a con and a fraud who take extra money of people for nothing! I had payed my normal monthly payment which is alreadyy high (£60) and then was sent a (£104)bill and I DID not purchase anything or made any extra actions which would add to my payment. My package is normally (£45) the fact I was paying £20 extra was already enough and they stil have the audacity to send me a £105 bill. I gladly finally have cancelled my contract with them and every time I tried to in the past, they made excuses! I’m glad to get rid of them. Is. After cancelling my contract. They stil sent me payments like £104 once again so I had cancelled my direct debit with them! Now they are asking for the box and hub back which I find really stingy as I had Been with sky before and sky have never asked anything like that. We are sending our rubbish boxes back which were a waste of time and money and they will basically use these boxes for other customers which means I had been sent a second handed one too. Wow virgin. I hav no words. If they send me another payment. I will be taking it to the court and see what they say about this fraud.

Another bloke made this statement about virgin fibre

It is outrageous how in 2018 you cannot have a 3mbps stable stream for 2 hours. I am on the 200mbps plan and the packet drop is so bad. Paying for buffering really. Waste of cash. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Andy from cheshire reported on the web

Over the years I have experienced poor service from several companies but Virgin Media underperforms the lot - unbelievably bad! I wouldn't take their service again even if they paid me!! Avoid.