VIRGIN REPAIR TEAM UNIPART.

Welcome to Virgin Media Complaints, the purpose of this site is to give Virgin Media Customers a real voice of which could be good or bad.

Virgin Media Complaints could be anything at all including Broadband, Fibre or Mobile Phone services here or abroad and is purely designed as a freespeech website offering potential customers an insight of what is currently going on within Virgin Media at any given time sometimes it might be very good or very bad, its a community and information is king!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:58 pm

This is what you have to put up with when dealing with faulty goods when they are supplied by Virgin using THEIR repair team UNIPART - yes we are aware your phone (SONY XZ OVERHEATS AND CRASHES) but as there is no known cure and Sony has not told us how to repair it as yet we can say its a fault, we can only state its a fault if we can repair something what a great idea for a business to sell known goods with design faults?

Admin.
Attachments
SHOCKING STATEMENT FROM VIRGINS UNIPART REPAIR TEAM Capture.JPG

admin
Site Admin

Re: VIRGIN REPAIR TEAM UNIPART.

Post by admin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:38 pm

More on my personal virgin horror story posted this after the virgin team asked me for a response three weeks after the event!

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Vi ... 78#M117900

Re: SONY XZ FULL OF FAULTS INCLUDING OVERHEATING CAMERA?

2 minutes ago - last edited 6 seconds ago

Good morning thats very nice of you but I think things have now gone to far and its off to court I go!

I did send it back last Monday to your virgin repair team (against my better judgement) at unipart where a very nice bloke basically told me on Wednesday afternoon (called from my mobile do a DSAR) it was my fault for purchasing such a crap phone a SONY XZ and they were fully aware of all the overheating camera issues and confirmed there was no such repair and as such they were not going to do anything with the faulty phone and send it back without a repair. No shock there I already knew there was no FIX!

I was told by UNIPART to take it up with Sony DIRECT as Virgin wont REFUND or REPLACE it, listen to the conversation you have my express permission?

Roll on to yesterday and the shock I was about to be met with I got my phone back with only 4% battery used from last Monday (they never did a thing with it other than reflash it) Then I spotted the invoice from UNIPART -where it stated FAULT FOUND we are CLEAR it went in for overheating - AND WE HAVE FIXED IT - lying toe rags! Its worse as soon as I loaded up the start screen and right after the setup I got a warning the phone was overheating and nowhere near the camera/video app, my heart sank - oh no not again 6 days in total waiting in all day for a phone that never ever gets repaired!

More-over if Virgin really cared about all VIRGIN mobile customers they would start more than an investigation, unipart committed an act of fraud, everyone knows there is no-known cure for experia's overheating everyone knows its a failing of this handset UNIPART confirmed this on Wednesday afternoon yet why did they say the fault was found and the repaired it on my invoice?

So the bigger question now is, does unipart, your perferred mobile repairer send this message everytime whether they fix a fault or not because I have now had 6 of them in a row with no idea what was fixed if anything at all but always had the overheating issues on return from unipart, we now know there was never a fix for this issue?

Like I said your repairers said in my invoice a fault was found that's number 6 on this handset so its a gonner and still overheating and its very, very hot in normal use and your repairers cant fix it no mater what they say so why is it so hard to refund and replace not ever have I asked for anything else and now I have the full backing of the CISAS service to take Virgin to task over supplying goods not fit for purpose and you guys know it, if you never knew it before?

Come on guys get it sorted, theres no need for this, its a faulty or badly designed handset just replace it as I cant use it for the purpose i purchased it for, taking high quality 1080p video at 60fps?

This also a well known issue and have lots of examples on the web from other users this issue contines to this day from 2016 to present day its all I need for any sale of goods 2015 act?

Kind regards
Attachments
unipart caught out again image.PNG

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:46 am

I agree 100% with the OP Virgin are a bunch of ripp off merchants, I have just finished my phone contract and can confirm that unipart virgins mobile repairers are the biggest liers in the world fully supported by their paymasters at virgin I had a faulty battery a blind man can see three goes and nothing repaired made me sick with rage took it to a phone shop in town and 45 pounds later fixed for over a year they take your phone in and send it righ back claiming its fixed and they are lying dont ever trust these scumbags and dont trust virgin mobile

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:22 am

Hello Debbie and welcome to our Virgin Complaints website, we all feel your pain girl, heres another unhappy virgin media/unipart camper.
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Vi ... p/3550561